Working with you and your professional and personal support network, your Personal Wellness Coordinator:
- Knows who you are today to better manage your care tomorrow.
- Promotes wellness and preventative care.
- Is available to you 24/7 by phone, email or text.
- Manages and coordinates all care providers that are needed.
- Assures quality services with a thorough vetting process and continuous oversight of that care.
- Acts as a guide and advocate in long-term care. This may include accompanying you to a doctor’s appointment or setting up a plan for care, your Personal Wellness Coordinator is there for you.