When determining which level of care is best for you or your loved one right now, ask yourself or your loved one these questions.
- Our Resident Services Director will arrange to meet with you and review your Medical History.
- Have you recently fallen or been injured in your home?
- Do you feel unsafe in your home?
- Have you recently lost or gained a significant amount of weight?
- Would you appreciate help in managing your medications?
- Is your personal hygiene lacking and would you like help in caring for yourself from a professional caregiver?
- Have you recently forgotten to eat or do you frequently skip meals?
- Do you feel safe driving your car?
- Do you worry about injuring yourself or causing damage to your home while preparing meals in the kitchen?
Answering “yes” to these questions may mean that assisted living is the best choice for you or a loved one. A confident “no” may mean that independent living is a good choice or an at-home care program that allows you to manage your own needs with access to future care, could be the best fit for you